A brief update: Today I bought the carpet. It is a thin grey automotive-type carpet that comes in 2-meter-wide rolls. I got 4 meters. The cost for that was about $80 (Canadian dollars), so once again the 3M spray adhesive is the most expensive supply. I bought a second can of it. I might need a third one later. Today I finished insulating the hardtop as well as the sides of the truck bed. I have some left over polystyrene so I might use it under the floor when I get there. Today I also glued on the side panels I made of wood for the windows. I am now pretty much ready to carpet. Stay tuned for the next update about that with photos. In the meantime here is a photo of the truck with the hardtop.